For vaccination of healthy chickens for the prevention of disease due to infectious bursal disease (IBD) virus caused by standard, Delaware, or GLS strains of IBD.
89/03 is recommended for vaccination of healthy 1-day-old chickens by subcutaneous injection or 18-day-old chicken embryos by the in ovo route for the prevention of disease due to infectious bursal disease viruses (Standard and variants).
- The ﬁrst live IBD vaccine for day of age use that fully protects against standard, Delaware and GLS IBD strains1
- The only attenuated IBD vaccine that retains all Delaware-variant characteristics including reaction with the neutralizing 67 monoclonal antibody marker1
- Safe for use in ovo1
- Safe for subcutaneous use at day of age with serotypes 2 and 3 Marek’s disease vaccines1
- Does not spread bird-to-bird or revert to virulence1
- No bursal damage and resultant immunosuppression1
4,000 dose ampules
For additional information, please see the product label.
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.