For the vaccination of breeder replacement chickens to provide protection against chicken infectious anemia in their progeny.
CAV-VAC is indicated for the immunization of breeder chickens against chicken anemia virus to provide protection of progeny against clinical signs due to chicken infectious anemia. CAV-VAC should be administered one time to breeder chickens via the wing-web stick method from 10 to 12 weeks of age.
WARNING: USE OF THIS PRODUCT IN CHICKENS YOUNGER THAN 3 WEEKS OF AGE MAY CAUSE CLINICAL SIGNS OF CHICKEN ANEMIA. DO NOT VACCINATE BREEDER CHICKENS IN LAY.
- First USDA licensed chicken anemia virus (CAV) vaccine
- Safe to use in young, antibody negative chickens
- Induces high levels of protective antibodies for long-term protection of parent ﬂocks and their progeny against chicken infectious anemia
- Provides uniform ﬂock protection
- Does not require addition of diluent
10 x 1,000 doses
For additional information, please see the product label.