For the vaccination of chickens at 1 day of age or older by coarse spray application for the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD). It may also serve as a live virus primer of replacement pullets for subsequent vaccination with inactivated IBD vaccine.
Clonevac D-78, a live virus vaccine, is indicated for initial vaccination of healthy chickens 2 weeks of age or older via drinking water or 1 day of age or older via coarse spray for the prevention of IBD – also known as Gumboro disease. The vaccine may also be used for priming of breeder replacement pullets. If chickens are vaccinated earlier than 2 weeks of age, revaccination at 4 weeks may be indicated for optimum protection.
- D-78 strain of IBD virus is derived from a natural ﬁeld strain; it has not been attenuated by tissue culture used as directed or egg passage1
- Capable of overcoming moderate levels of maternal antibody to induce strong, early protection1
- Produces minimal damage to the bursa1
- Safe to use in chickens at 1 day of age1
10 x 10,000
For additional information, please see the product label.
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.