For vaccination of healthy chickens at 1 day of age or older as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis.
For vaccination of healthy chickens at 1 day of age by spray cabinet administration or at 4 days of age on the feed to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis in chickens.
- Controlled dose stimulates early, mild, predictable immune response to six species of Eimeria parasites important in chicken production
- Early vaccination stimulates uniform immunity, which is not complicated by skip-a-day feeding programs
- Convenient and ﬂexible administration methods are adapted to different management practices
- Ideal product to be used in parent stock and commercial pullets reared on cages or on the ﬂoor
- Can be used in rotation with anticoccidial products to restore sensitivity to coccidiostats
- Manufactured using SPF birds provides increased biosecurity
10 x 1,000
10 x 5,000
For additional information, please see the product label.