For the vaccination of healthy chickens at 1 day of age or older for protection against Georgia type infectious bronchitis (IB).
Mildvac-GA-98 is indicated for the vaccination of healthy chickens 1 day of age or older as an aid in the prevention of infection due to the Georgia type IB virus by coarse spray administration. The most satisfactory vaccination schedule may vary from one area to another, depending on incidence of disease, parental antibodies and other management considerations.
- Mild reaction. Safe for use in chicks at 1 day of age
- Protection against Georgia type infectious bronchitis
- Cross protection against Delaware type infectious bronchitis
- Monovalent vaccine can be tailored to numerous vaccination programs
- GA-98 strain of Georgia type IB selected for its low reactivity and high immunogenicity1
10 x 10,000 doses
For additional information, please see the product label.