For vaccination of healthy chickens 1 day of age or older and to 18- to 19-day embryonated eggs as an aid in the prevention of infectious bursal disease (IBD).
Infectious Bursal Disease Vaccine, Live Virus
- Produces broad protection against subclinical challenge without destroying future immunization capabilities
- Approved for in ovo use in 18- to 19-day embryonated eggs
- Approved for day of age by subcutaneous route of administration or by drinking water to birds 1 week of age or older
- Highly antigenic, mild reacting, plaque-purified virus for consistent protection
- Ideal product for in ovo or day of age application
10 x 1,000 doses
10 x 5,000 doses
For additional information, please see the product label.
In-ovo IBDV Vaccination of Maternal Antibody-Positive Broiler Chicks with Univax-BD® PART II: In-ovo IBDV Vaccination Demonstrates Significant Protection Against Virulent Challenge With Variant and Classic IBDV Strains