BOVILIS® 20/20 VISION® 7 WITH SPUR®
Offers powerful protection against pinkeye, blackleg and more.
Blackleg prevention is critical. But that’s not the only thing calves need protection from. BOVILIS 20/20 VISION 7 WITH SPUR is a comprehensive option that also protects against pinkeye, as well a number of other concerning diseases. It also contains the proprietary SPUR adjuvant, which results in fewer reactions and reduced stress on cattle post-vaccination.1-2
Dosage and Usage:
- One 2 mL injection administered subcutaneously followed by a second 2 mL dose given 3-4 weeks later.
- Gently rock vial to mix before using.
- Use entire vial contents when first opened.
- Store at 35°-46° F (2°-8° C).
- Do not vaccinate within 21 days before slaughter.
- Available in 10-dose and 50-dose options.
About BOVILIS 20/20 VISION 7 WITH SPUR:
Shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy cattle against disease
- Moraxella bovis (Pinkeye)
- Clostridium chauvoei (Blackleg)
- C. septicum (Malignant edema)
- C. novyi (Black disease)
- C. sordellii
- C. perfringens Types C and D (Enterotoxemia)
The SPUR adjuvant utilized in BOVILIS 20/20 VISION 7 WITH SPUR allows for the highest level of immunization with the lowest level of injection site reactions.1,2
Stay in front of profit-robbing diseases with the comprehensive BOVILIS vaccine lineup from Merck Animal Health.
See the simple, three-pronged approach that can help mitigate the damaging effects of pinkeye.
1Technical Reference 96-4: Evaluation of Injection-Site Blemishes Using Ultrasonography Following Administration of Two Commercial Multivalent Clostridial Vaccines.
2Technical Reference 96-2: Analysis of Post-Vaccinal Injection Sites Using Ultrasound.