Chicken Anemia Virus Vaccine
For the vaccination of breeder replacement chickens to provide protection against chicken infectious anemia in their progeny.
- First USDA licensed chicken anemia virus (CAV) vaccine
- Safe to use in young, antibody negative chickens
- Induces high levels of protective antibodies for long-term protection of parent flocks and their progeny against chicken infectious anemia
- Provides uniform flock protection
- Does not require addition of diluent
No items to show.
To view our complete product lineup, click to view
our POULTRY PRODUCT CATALOG vol. 3.0.