For the vaccination of healthy chickens at 1 day of age or older for protection against Georgia type infectious bronchitis (IB).
- Mild reaction. Safe for use in chicks at 1 day of age
- Protection against Georgia type infectious bronchitis
- Cross protection against Delaware type infectious bronchitis
- Monovalent vaccine can be tailored to numerous vaccination programs
- GA-98 strain of Georgia type IB selected for its low reactivity and high immunogenicity
No items to show.
To view our complete product lineup, click to view
our POULTRY PRODUCT CATALOG vol. 3.0.