(Fenbendazole oral suspension)
Innovative manufacturing process enables easy, effective deworming for broilers, breeders, pullets and laying hens through oral administration via drinking water.
NEW PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY1
- Now approved for laying hens and replacement chickens intended to become laying hens
- Proprietary, innovative wet-milling technique produces highly stable suspension in drinking water
- Smaller particle size helps prevent sedimentation and clogged pipes, filters or nipple drinkers
- Easily administered by medicators or proportioners
APPROVED FOR MAJOR INTESTINAL PARASITES2
- Ascaridia galli (adult stage roundworms)
- Heterakis gallinarum (adult stage cecal worms)
- 98.8% efficacy against A. galli in 4 US field studies (100% in broilers)
- 92.1% efficacy against H. gallinarum (long lived birds)
CONVENIENT WATER FORMULATION
- Short, 5 day treatment
- No pre-slaughter withdrawal period when used as directed
- Shelf life of 3 years unopened, 6 months after opening — multi-use container reduces waste
- Proven safe when used as directed
- No adverse effects on egg production, hatchability or progeny of breeders
- No impact on water or feed intake compared to unmedicated controls
No items to show.
To view our complete product lineup, click to view
our POULTRY PRODUCT CATALOG vol. 3.0.