Avian Encephalomyelitis – Fowl Pox Vaccine
For the immunization of chickens at 8 to 17 weeks of age against avian encephalomyelitis (AE) and fowl pox.
- Protection against infection with AE and fowl pox viruses
- Both the AE virus and fowl pox virus are back passed in SPF chickens to ensure maximum potency
- The Calnek strain of AE provides dependable immune response with consistent antibody titer
- Demonstrable efficacy with reliable development of ”takes“ at 7 days post-vaccination
- Combined product reduces vaccination costs
No items to show.
To view our complete product lineup, click to view
our POULTRY PRODUCT CATALOG vol. 3.0.