For the vaccination of 18-day-old chicken embryos by in ovo administration and of healthy 1-day-old chickens by subcutaneous route as an aid in the prevention of Marek’s disease (MD) and infectious laryngotracheitis (ILT).
Innovax-ILT is recommended for vaccination of healthy 18-day-old chicken embryos by the in ovo route or 1-day-old chickens by subcutaneous injection as an aid in the prevention of Marek’s disease and infectious laryngotracheitis.
- Provides protection against both MD and ILT1
- Aids in prevention of ILT through at least 60 weeks of age1
- Offers ﬂexibility for vaccination schedules by offering in ovo as well as subcutaneous administration1
- Eliminates respiratory vaccination reactions caused by chickens vaccinated with live conventional ILT vaccines1
- Eliminates an increase in vaccination reactions from other respiratory vaccines1
- Eliminates latency, persistence, and spread caused by chickens vaccinated with live conventional ILT vaccines1
- Prevents vaccine induced ILT outbreaks1
2,000 dose ampules
For additional information, please see the product label.
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.