This is why Merck Animal Health Works.
As we round a new corner, we’re doubling down on our commitment to support you in the best ways we know how. With innovation, integrity and passion we’ll work hard to ensure the strength of our industry for generations to come.
Merck Animal Health Works with innovation to help you stay one step ahead.
Innovating has always been part of our DNA. Through a culture committed to research and development, we’re able to deliver products and solutions that meet your needs today – and tomorrow.
INNOVATION AT WORK
These state-of-the-art products identify, collect and analyze data from each individual animal, directly targeting:
- Visual and electronic animal identification
- Tissue sampling
- Reproduction management and health monitoring
- Milking automation and control
- Cross-farm data analysis and services
See how Allflex can help you optimize herd health and productivity like never before.
Watch: Monitoring Heats With Allflex SenseHub Beef
Watch: 24/7 Care with Allflex Monitoring at Coulee Flats
Merck Animal Health Works with integrity to always do right by our industry.
Integrity lives at our core. It’s what drives us to put you first – and support you in any way that we can. It’s also why we partner with established institutions to create opportunities for those who make a living, or dream of making a living, in our industry.
INTEGRITY AT WORK
Merck Animal Health is a proud sponsor of NCBA’s regional Stockmanship & Stewardship events that take place across the country. These events are open to all and offer valuable lessons in hands-on cattle care training, techniques and more.
Find an upcoming Stockmanship & Stewardship event near you.
Merck Animal Health Works with passion to make a meaningful difference.
When we say our passion runs as deep as yours, we mean it. The support we give goes beyond products because each and every one of us is personally invested in this industry that is collectively ours.
Learn more about our Unconditional Social Commitment.
1. Effects of Vaccination with Vista® 5L5 SQ or Bovi-Shield GOLD® FP® L5 on Milk Production. 2010.
2. Technical Reference 96-4: Evaluation of Injection-Site Blemishes Using Ultrasonography Following Administration of Two Commercial Multivalent Clostridial Vaccines.
3. Merck Veterinary Update: Post-Vaccinal Milk Response in Dairy Cows to Three Vaccines for the Control of Neonatal Diarrhea. 2007.
4. Spire MF. Once PMH IN Endotoxin Load. 2015.
5. Field Safety Study of a Low-Reactive Clostridium Chauvoei-Speticum-Haemolytica-Novyi-Sordellii-Tetani-Perfringens Types C&D Bacteri-Toxoid (Cavalry 9). APHIS Product Code No. 73400.00. 2005.
Get the latest updates! Sign up to receive cattle health management insights, industry news and more sent straight to your inbox.