An intramammary preparation containing amoxicillin for the treatment of subclinical infectious bovine mastitis in lactating cows due to Streptococcus agalactiae and penicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus.
Features and Benefits
Tube tip length, antibiotic efficacy, and milk withhold period impact your bottom line
- Available in short-tip tubes.
- Demonstrated 86% cure rate for Streptococcus agalactiae.1
- Broad-spectrum therapy against the major mastitis-causing agents Strep. agalactiae and penicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus.1
- Consistently associated with increased cure rates for subclinical mastitis.1
- Economical 60-hour milk withhold.
- You can treat with confidence in outcomes.
- You can achieve more cures, which means more milk.
- You can treat subclinical cases, which helps limit the circulation of mastitis in the herd.
- You can have efficacious mastitis treatment with maximum cost-effectiveness.
AMOXI-MAST is indicated in the treatment of subclinical infectious bovine mastitis in lactating cows due to Streptococcus agalactiae and penicillin-sensitive Staphylococcus aureus. Early detection and treatment of mastitis is advised.
For further information, including dose rate and complete directions and warnings, please see the Product Label by clicking here.
WARNINGS: Milk taken from animals during treatment and for 60 hours (five milkings) after the last treatment must not be used for food. Treated animals must not be slaughtered for food purposes within 12 days after the last treatment. For complete information, refer to the product label.
For additional information, please see the product label.
- Wilson, DJ et al. 1999. Comparison of seven antibiotic treatments with no treatment for bacteriological efficacy against bovine mastitis pathogens. J Dairy Sci 82:1664-1670.
2 BIG REASONS You Should Switch to Amoxi-Mast® Mastitis Tubes (447kb)High cure rates with AMOXI-MAST combined with economy means cost-effective treatment.
Mastitis Tubes (1427kb)Tube tip length, antibiotic efficacy, and milk withhold period impact your bottom line. Which products make sense for your bottom line? You be the judge.