A pour-on insecticide for cattle, sheep and horses containing 5% permethrin and 5% piperonyl butoxide. Against lice, horn flies, face flies, horse flies, stable flies, mosquitos, black flies and ticks
5% permethrin and 5% piperonyl butoxide
Features and Benefits
For Lactating and non Lactating Dairy Cattle, Beef Cattle, Calves, Sheep, lactating and Non-Lactating Dairy Goats and Horses not intended for human consumption.
Broad spectrum and fast acting insecticide against lice, horn flies, face flies, horse flies, stable flies, mosquitos, black flies and ticks.
- Fast-acting 5% Permethrin formulation with 5% Piperonyl Butoxide optimizes control.1
- Effective horn fly control for 8 weeks. Also controls face flies.1
- Season-long lice control with one application (January through April).1
- No preslaughter withdrawal and no milk discard.1
Pour-on insecticide for cattle and sheep.
Take Control of Flies and Lice.
Season-long lice control with one application (from January-April).
|Apply To||Target Species|
|Lactating and Non-Lactating Dairy Cattle, Beef Cattle, and Calves||Lice, Horn flies, Face flies. Aids in control of Horse flies, Stable flies, Mosquitoes, Black flies, and Ticks.|
|Sheep||Sheep keds, Lice|
SPECIAL NOTE: ULTRA BOSS Pour-On Insecticide is not effective against cattle grubs.
For further information, including dose rate and complete directions and warnings, please see the product label.
For additional information, please see the product label.
- Chemical Watch Factsheet. Piperonyl Butoxide (PBO). Pesticides and You. Beyond Pesticides/National Coalition Against the Misuse of Pesticides. Vol. 20, No. 1, 2006. pp. 17-20.