Shown to be effective against several important feline viruses as well as feline Chlamydophila felis*.
FELINE 1-HCPCH VACCINE PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST IMPORTANT FELINE VIRUSES
Feline Rhinotracheitis Virus, Feline Calicivirus, Feline Panleukopenia Virus (modified live viruses), Chlamydophila felis* (avirulent live bacteria).
- A quality core vaccine shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses, as well as feline Chlamydophila
- Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP has been shown to block the replication of canine parvovirus (CPV) in cats1
- Evidence shows that CPV-2a, CPV-2b, and CPV-2c isolates can replicate in cats, producing clinical signs of feline panleukopenia61-63
- and also shown to be effective against feline Chlamydophila infection
- Non-adjuvanted formula
- Optimal for healthy outdoor cats or cats that board frequently
Shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici, and panleukopenia viruses, as well as feline Chlamydophila*.
*Previously known as Chlamydia psittaci.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Initial 1 mL dose administered at 9 weeks of age or older
- Second 1 mL dose administered 3 to 4 weeks later
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Summary of the latest information about feline sarcomas.
A guide to help your pet parents understand common feline diseases and the importance of customizing vaccination for their pet’s unique lifestyle.
Educate your clients about FeLV with this easy to share brochure.
No items to show.