Rabies vaccine that is approved for sale in California to protect pets.
3-RABIES CA PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST RABIES
An effective 3 year vaccine to prevent rabies in cats and dogs.
- Produced on an established cell line that has been extensively tested1
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met California state guidelines for protection of cats and dogs against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination.1
Approved for the vaccination of healthy cats and dogs as an aid in preventing rabies.
Recommended for use in healthy cats and dogs 3 months of age or older.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
Rabies Challenge Studies
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination and ferrets when challenged 1 year after vaccination.
3-RABIES VACCINE IS A SAFE CHOICE
Proven to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, with no significant adverse reactions in extensive clinical trials.1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Approved for Sale in California
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for cats
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1 mL injection for dogs
- A repeat dose should be administered 1 year later
- Subsequent revaccination every 3 years with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in two presentations: 50 x 1 mL, and 5 x 10 mL vials
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Educate your clients about FeLV with this easy to share brochure.
Feline Sarcomas – What Do We Really Know
A guide to help your pet parents understand common canine diseases and the importance of customizing vaccination for their pet’s unique lifestyle.
No items to show.
1. Data on file, Merck Animal Health.