Rabies vaccine that is approved
for sale in California
to protect pets.
NOBIVAC® 3-RABIES CA PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST RABIES
An effective 3 year vaccine to protect against rabies in cats and dogs.
- Produced on an established cell line that has been extensively tested1
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met California state guidelines for protection of cats and dogs against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination.1
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs and cats 12 weeks of age or older against rabies. Duration of immunity of at least 3 years in dogs and cats has been demonstrated after repeat dose. For more information regarding efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
Rabies Challenge Studies
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination.
3-RABIES VACCINE IS A SAFE CHOICE
Proven to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, with no significant adverse reactions in extensive clinical trials.1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Approved for Sale in California
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for cats
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1 mL injection for dogs
- Administer a single dose at 12 weeks of age or older in healthy cats and dogs; repeat dose should be administered 1 year later. Revaccinate every 3 years with a single dose
- Available in two presentations: 50 x 1 mL, and 5 x 10 mL vials
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Feline Sarcomas – What Do We Really Know
Summary of the latest information about feline sarcomas.
Feline Vaccination Guide
A guide to help your pet parents understand common feline diseases and the importance of customizing vaccination for their pet’s unique lifestyle.
Feline Leukemia Virus
Educate your clients about FeLV with this easy to share brochure.
No items to show.