The only combination vaccine that provides two-year duration of immunity for feline leukemia virus in addition to being effective against feline rhinotracheitis, calicivirus, and panleukopenia.
FELINE 1-HCP+FELV PROVIDES COMBINATION VIRUS PROTECTION FOR CATS
Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP+FeLV is a combination vaccine uniting the benefits of a modified live core vaccine with a killed FeLV vaccine in one vaccination.
- A quality core vaccine shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici, panleukopenia, and feline leukemia viruses, which provides a 2-year duration of immunity against feline leukemia virus.
- Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP has been shown to block the replication of canine parvovirus (CPV) in cats1
- Evidence shows that CPV-2a, CPV-2b, and CPV-2c isolates can replicate in cats, producing clinical signs of feline panleukopenia61-63
- The only feline leukemia vaccine labeled to prevent persistent viremia for 2 years after vaccination64
- Superior Efficacy demonstrated vs. multiple FeLV vaccines65,66
- The ONLY USDA-licensed 2-Year Duration of Immunity (DOI) FeLV vaccine (Ideal for adherence to AAFP guidelines)1,64,67
- The ONLY vaccine to demonstrate efficacy over the long-term in a co-mingling study mimicking real life conditions1
- The optimal choice for both indoor and outdoor cats of all ages and for all cats under 1 year of age
Shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy cats 9 weeks of age or older against feline rhinotracheitis, calici, panleukopenia, and feline leukemia viruses. Duration of Immunity against feline leukemia virus is at least 2 years. Also shown to be effective against persistent viremia in cats exposed to virulent leukemia virus.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
ONLY FeLV vaccine with a 2-year DOI.64
FeLV vaccine was shown to be effective against persistent viremia.1,69
FELINE 1-HCP+FELV IS A SAFE CHOICE
- 98.8% reaction-free in field safety studies
- 99.99% reaction-free in ongoing surveillance involving millions of doses1
- Study showed no signs of inflammation or adjuvant at Day 21 after subcutaneous vaccination1
- Two-year FeLV DOI means fewer vaccinations
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Initial 1 mL dose administered at 9 weeks of age or older
- Second 1 mL dose administered 3 to 4 weeks later
- Revaccination every 2 years with 1 dose of Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP+FeLV is recommended
- Revaccination in the intervening years with Nobivac® Feline 1-HCP is recommended
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Summary of the latest information about feline sarcomas.
A guide to help your pet parents understand common feline diseases and the importance of customizing vaccination for their pet’s unique lifestyle.
Educate your clients about FeLV with this easy to share brochure.
No items to show.