Provides protection against rabies in cats for at least one year.
NOBIVAC 1-RABIES PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST RABIES
An effective 1 year vaccine to prevent rabies in cat, dogs, and ferrets.
- Produced on an established cell line that has been extensively tested1
- A duration of immunity study demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of cats against virulent challenge administered more than a year after vaccination1
Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs, cats and ferrets as an aid in preventing rabies.
Recommended for use in healthy dogs, cats and ferrets 3 months of age or older.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
Rabies Challenge Studies
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs, cats and ferrets against virulent challenge administered 1 year after vaccination.
1-RABIES IS A SAFE CHOICE
- Proven to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, with no significant adverse reactions in extensive clinical trials.1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for cats
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1 mL injection for dogs
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for ferrets
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in a 5 x 10 mL presentation
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Summary of the latest information about feline sarcomas.
A guide to help your pet parents understand common feline diseases and the importance of customizing vaccination for their pet’s unique lifestyle.
Educate your clients about FeLV with this easy to share brochure.
No items to show.