Provides protection against rabies in dogs, cats and ferrets for at least one year.
NOBIVAC® 1-RABIES PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST RABIES
An effective 1 year vaccine to protect against rabies in cats, dogs, and ferrets.
- Produced on an established cell line that has been extensively tested1
- A duration of immunity study demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of cats against virulent challenge administered more than a year after vaccination1
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs, cats and ferrets 12 weeks of age or older against rabies. Duration of immunity of at least 1 year has been demonstrated after repeat dose. For more information regarding efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
Rabies Challenge Studies
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs, cats and ferrets against virulent challenge administered 1 year after vaccination.
NOBIVAC® 1-RABIES IS A SAFE CHOICE
- Proven to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, with no significant adverse reactions in extensive clinical trials.1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for cats
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1 mL injection for dogs
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for ferrets
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in a 5 x 10 mL presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Feline Sarcomas – What Do We Really Know
Summary of the latest information about feline sarcomas.
Feline Vaccination Guide
A guide to help your pet parents understand common feline diseases and the importance of customizing vaccination for their pet’s unique lifestyle.
Feline Leukemia Virus
Educate your clients about FeLV with this easy to share brochure.
No items to show.