Proven combination vaccine that offers broad protection for dogs against common vaccine strains.
CANINE 1-DAPPV+CV PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST A COMBINATION OF VIRUSES.
Canine Distemper Virus, Canine Adenovirus 2, Canine Parainfluenza Virus, Canine Parvovirus (modified live viruses), Coronavirus (inactivated virus).
- Protects against all known strains of canine parvovirus (CPV), including CPV-2c1-3
- Contains CPV-2b, one of the most prevalent field strains of parvovirus
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage parvovirus vaccine
- Overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies1
- Protects against 2 types of adenovirus that cause hepatitis and respiratory disease in dogs
- Provides disease coverage for commonly spread canine viruses, coronavirus, distemper, adenovirus types 1 and 2, parainfluenza and parvovirus, in 1 formula
Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper, adenovirus types 1 and 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, and coronavirus.
Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Two 1 mL doses given 2-4 weeks apart
- Repeat at 2-4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended: Following the advice of The American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be based upon veterinarian-client patient relationships
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
No items to show.