Shown to be effective against rabies for at least 1 year in
ferrets and at least 3 years in dogs and cats after repeat dose.
NOBIVAC® 3-RABIES PROVIDES PROTECTION TO CATS AGAINST RABIES
An effective 3 year vaccine to protect against rabies in cats and dogs.
Also effective for 1 year in ferrets.
- Produced on an established cell line that has been extensively tested1
- A duration of immunity study demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination1
This product has been shown to be effective for the vaccination of healthy dogs, cats and ferrets 12 weeks of age or older against rabies. Duration of immunity of at least 1 year has been demonstrated in ferrets, and at least 3 years in dogs and cats after repeat dose. For more information regarding efficacy and safety data, go to productdata.aphis.usda.gov.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
Rabies Challenge Studies
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination and ferrets when challenged 1 year after vaccination.
NOBIVAC® 3-RABIES VACCINE IS A SAFE CHOICE
Proven to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, with no significant adverse reactions in extensive clinical trials.1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for cats
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1 mL injection for dogs
- Administer a single dose at 12 weeks of age or older in healthy cats and dogs; repeat dose should be administered 1 year later
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for ferrets, repeat dose should be administered 1 year later. Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended.
- Available in two presentations: 50 x 1 mL, and 5 x 10 mL vials
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Feline Sarcomas – What Do We Really Know
Summary of the latest information about feline sarcomas.
Feline Vaccination Guide
A guide to help your pet parents understand common feline diseases and the importance of customizing vaccination for their pet’s unique lifestyle.
Feline Leukemia Virus
Educate your clients about FeLV with this easy to share brochure.
No items to show.