Provides protection against rabies in cats for at least three years.
3-RABIES PROVIDES PROTECTION TO CATS AGAINST RABIES
An effective 3 year vaccine to prevent rabies in cats and dogs. Also effective for 1 year in ferrets.
- Produced on an established cell line that has been extensively tested1
- A duration of immunity study demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination1
Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs, cats and ferrets as an aid in preventing rabies.
Recommended for use in healthy dogs, cats and ferrets 3 months of age or older.
EFFICACY & COMPARISONS
Rabies Challenge Studies
- Duration of immunity studies demonstrated that a 1 mL dose met federal guidelines for protection of dogs and cats against virulent challenge administered 3 years after vaccination and ferrets when challenged 1 year after vaccination.
- Challenge occurred 1 and 3 years following vaccination.
3-RABIES VACCINE IS A SAFE CHOICE
Proven to be uniformly safe in experimental tests, with no significant adverse reactions in extensive clinical trials.1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for cats
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular 1 mL injection for dogs
- Administer a single dose at 3 months of age or older in healthy cats and dogs; repeat dose should be administered 1 year later
- Revaccinate cats every 3 years with a single dose
- Subcutaneous 1 mL injection for ferrets
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in two presentations: 50 x 1 mL, and 5 x 10 mL vials
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Educate your clients about FeLV with this easy to share brochure.
Feline Sarcomas – What Do We Really Know
A guide to help your pet parents understand common canine diseases and the importance of customizing vaccination for their pet’s unique lifestyle.
No items to show.
1. Data on file, Merck Animal Health.