Provides protection for commonly spread canine viruses in one, easy-to-dose vaccine.
CANINE 1-DAPPVL2+Cv PROVIDES PROTECTION AGAINST COMMON VIRUSES
Canine Distemper Virus, Canine Adenovirus 2, Canine Parainfluenza Virus, Canine Parvovirus (modified live viruses), Coronavirus (inactivated virus) and Leptospira Canicola-Icterohaemorrhagiae (inactivated bacterin).
- Protects against all known strains of canine parvovirus (CPV), including CPV-2c2,3
- Contains CPV-2b, one of the most prevalent field strains of parvovirus
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage parvovirus vaccine
- Overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies1
- Defends against 2 strains of Leptospira: L. canicola and
- Protects against 2 types of adenovirus that cause hepatitis and respiratory disease in dogs
- Provides disease coverage for commonly spread canine viruses, coronavirus, distemper, adenoviruses types 1 and 2, parainfluenza and parvovirus, in 1 formula
Shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older against canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), canine adenovirus type 2 (respiratory disease), canine parainfluenza virus, canine parvovirus, canine coronavirus, Leptospiracanicola and Leptospira icterohaemorrhagiae.
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Two 1 mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Two doses are required for primary immunization
- Contact your veterinarian or manufacturer for more information on revaccination frequency
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Quick Guide to Lepto
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
Nobivac® Social Media Kits
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
AAHA Canine Vaccination Guidelines
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
No items to show.