Provides proven protection against several common viruses and enhanced quality in leptospirosis protection by using the VacciPure™ filtration process.
CANINE 1-DAPPV+L4 PROVIDES BROAD-SPECTRUM PROTECTION TO HELP KEEP DOGS HEALTHY
Canine Distemper Virus, Canine Adenovirus 2, Canine Parainfluenza Virus, Canine Parvovirus (modified live viruses), Leptospira Canicola-Grippotyphosa-Icterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona (inactivated bacterin).
- Protects against all known strains of canine parvovirus (CPV), including CPV-2c2,3
- Contains CPV-2b, one of the most prevalent field strains of parvovirus
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage parvovirus vaccine
- Overrides maternal antibodies in young puppies1
- The only leptospirosis vaccine to protect and defend against mortality and urinary shedding
- Prevented mortality caused by 4 virulent Leptospira serovars1
- Protects against adenovirus type 1 that causes hepatitis in dogs
- Provides disease coverage for commonly spread canine viruses, distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), parainfluenza and parvovirus, in 1 formula
Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper virus, adenovirus type 1, parainfluenza, and parvovirus.
Indicated as an aid in the prevention of disease and mortality caused by L. canicola, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona, or L. grippotyphosa.
Prevents leptospiruria associated with L. grippotyphosa, L. canicola, or L. icterohaemorrhagiae.
Aids in the prevention of leptospiruria associated with L. pomona.
Recommended for use in healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older.
CANINE 1-DAPPV+L4IS A SAFE CHOICE
- Safety confirmed in 749-dog field study1
- Proven safe across a variety of dog breeds and ages
- Featuring an even higher level of quality due to VacciPure™ filtration
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous injection
- Two 1 mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Repeat at 2 to 4 week intervals until the dog is 12 weeks of age
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
No items to show.
1. Data on file, Merck Animal Health.
2. Larson LJ, Schultz RD. Do two current canine parvovirus type 2 and 2b vaccines provide protection against the new type 2c variant? Vet Ther. 2008;9(2):94–101.
3. Schultz RD, Thiel B, Mukhtar E, Sharp P, Larson LJ. Age and long-term protective immunity in dogs and cats. J Comp Pathol. 2010;142 Suppl 1:S102–S108.