Provides effective protection against several common viruses and enhanced quality in leptospirosis protection by using the VacciPure™ filtration process.
CANINE 1-DAPPV+L4 HELPS KEEP DOGS HEALTHY
Canine Distemper Virus, Canine Adenovirus Type 2, Canine Parainfluenza Virus, Canine Parvovirus (modified live viruses), Leptospira Canicola-Grippotyphosa-Icterohaemorrhagiae-Pomona (inactivated bacterin).
- Effective against all known strains of canine parvovirus (CPV), including CPV-2c2,3
- Contains CPV-2b, one of the most prevalent field strains of parvovirus
- High antigenic mass (titer), low passage parvovirus vaccine
- The age at which maternal antibody for canine parvovirus no longer interferes with the development of active immunity varies according to the bitch’s titer and quantity of colostral antibodies absorbed by the puppy.
- The only leptospirosis vaccine proven effective against mortality and urinary shedding.
- Prevented mortality caused by 4 virulent Leptospira serovars.1
- Effective against adenovirus type 1 that causes hepatitis in dogs.
- Proven effective against commonly spread canine viruses, distemper, adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), parainfluenza and parvovirus, in 1 formula.
Shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 8 weeks of age or older against canine distemper virus, canine adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis), canine parainfluenza virus, canine parvovirus, L. grippotyphosa, L. pomona, L. icterohaemorrhagiae, and L. canicola. Also effective against mortality and leptospiruria (shedding of Leptospira in the urine) caused by L. canicola,
L. icterohaemorrhagiae, L. pomona and L. grippotyphosa.
CANINE 1-DAPPV+L4 IS A SAFE CHOICE
- Safety confirmed in 749-dog field study1
- Proven safe across a variety of dog breeds and ages
- Featuring an even higher level of quality due to VacciPure™ filtration
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- Subcutaneous injection
- Two 1 mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Contact your veterinarian or manufacturer for more information on revaccination frequency
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
A handy guide to protect dogs and prevent the spread of leptospirosis.
Use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents and drive business to your clinic for preventative care.
In-depth information about canine vaccinations and veterinary best practices.
No items to show.