Nobivac® Canine 1-DAPPvCanine Distemper, Adenovirus Type 2, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus Vaccine, MODIFIED LIVE VIRUS
Proven 1-year vaccine that offers broad protection against canine parvovirus (CPV), adenovirus type 1 (hepatitis) and type 2 (respiratory disease), parainfluenza, and distemper.
Features and benefits
- Approved for the vaccination of healthy dogs as an aid in the prevention of disease caused by canine distemper virus, adenovirus types 1 and 2, parainfluenza, and parvovirus
- Recommended for use in healthy dogs 6 weeks of age or older
Please see the product label for safety information.
Administration and Dosage
- Subcutaneous or intramuscular injection
- Two 1-mL doses given 2 to 4 weeks apart
- Primary vaccination may begin as early as 6 weeks. Last dose may be given at 12 weeks of age.
- Annual revaccination with 1 dose is recommended: Following the advice of The American Veterinary Medical Association on Vaccination Principles, an appropriate revaccination program for individual animals should be made based upon veterinarian-client patient relationships
- Available in a 25 x 1-mL dose
For further information, including complete directions and warnings, please see the product label.
Product label(s) and MSDS
- Larson LJ, Schultz RD. Do two current canine parvovirus type 2 and 2b vaccines provide protection against the new type 2c variant? Vet Ther. 2008;9(2):94–101.
- Schultz RD, Thiel B, Mukhtar E, Sharp P, Larson LJ. Age and long-term protective immunity in dogs and cats. J Comp Pathol. 2010;142 Suppl 1:S102–S108.
- Spibey N, Greenwood NM, Sutton D, Chalmers WS, Tarpey I. Canine parvovirus type 2 vaccine protects against virulent challenge with type 2c virus. Vet Microbiol. 2008;128(1–2):48–55.
- Data on file, Merck Animal Health.