Canine Flu Bivalent
Nobivac Canine Flu Bivalent is the first canine vaccine shown to be effective against canine influenza virus, H3N8 and H3N2.
It’s time to Pair Up for Protection
CANINE FLU BIVALENT PROVIDES DUAL PROTECTION AGAINST CANINE INFLUENZA
Canine Influenza Viruses (H3N8 and H3N2).
- 2 in 1 protection against canine influenza which facilitates vaccination protocols
- Reduces the incidence and severity of coughing86
- Decreases the overall clinical signs of disease, including ocular and nasal discharge, coughing, sneezing, depression, and dyspnea86
- Demonstrates protection against the formation and severity of lung lesions86
- Contains inactivated virus. Adjuvanted to enhance immune response
This product has been shown to be effective for vaccination of healthy dogs 7 weeks of age or older against canine influenza virus.
Efficacy & Comparisons
NOBIVAC CANINE FLU BIVALENT –DUAL STRAINS FOR DUAL THREATS
- Highly effective in reducing clinical signs of canine influenza infection
- In a H3N2 challenge study, vaccinates exhibited significantly less lung consolidation and lung damage than control dogs
- Demonstrated to prevent mortality from severe H3N2 challenge
CANINE FLU BIVALENT IS A SAFE CHOICE
- Safety confirmed through clinical use1
- Well tolerated on subcutaneous administration
- Proven safe across a multitude of dog breeds and ages
- Nobivac® Canine Flu Bivalent was shown to be 99.1% reaction-free in the field safety trial1
ADMINISTRATION AND DOSAGE
- 1 mL subcutaneous injection
- Booster two to four weeks later
- Annual revaccination with one dose is recommended
- Available in a 25 x 1 mL dose presentation
ALSO AVAILABLE IN OTHER FORMULATIONS
Professional Resources and Educational Materials
Keep your clinic and staff informed and aware of diseases and outbreaks.
Tips and guidelines for your clinic to prevent and manage canine influenza.
When it comes to dogs in social environments, respiratory protection is essential. Use this conversation starter to discuss full respiratory protection with your clients.
This vaccination season, use these ready-to-share posts to educate pet parents about the importance of full canine respiratory protection.
1. Data on file, Merck Animal Health.
86. productdata.aphis.usda.gov. Accessed April 27, 2020.
View All Nobivac References